Reopened Vegas Strip Clubs

Vegas Strip Clubs Reopened as Lounges

Snyder’s Pick*

Palomino Club*

Deja Vu Vegas

50 Responses to “Reopened Vegas Strip Clubs”

1. Aaron

Great to get confirmation on this one. Hopefully we continue to see a trend of good news when it comes to the clubs reopening. On a side note, That’s an interesting picture of Shelby there.. at first glance it looks like she’s got blood running down her chest… is that just the lighting or some sort of makeup/ tattoo thing going on?

Aaron, I was there for the shoot and I can confirm Shelby was not bleeding.

Just a weird shadow.

Every strip club in Vegas is watching this one.

2. jj solari

so…..let me see if i have this right: the theory from Sissyquack is….pasties prevent the flu by now allowing your vision access to them? then…… wouldn’t wearing blindfolds in addition to nose and mouth coverings ensure complete and total safety? It COULD BE that not just seeing nipples transmits C -word-19. Maybe all sightlines can give you the flu if you look along them. Oh, and is it that the eyes are susceptible?….or rather that the nipples are powerful transmitters of the flu. studies need to be done. meanwhile let’s stay safe: let’s kill ourselves. then no harm can ever come to us. thank you

jj, you laugh, but I actually saw the media try to pimp a “study” back in early March that “showed” you could catch Covid through your eyes.

• Davehat

I was expecting Little Darlings to reopen (shrug). I don’t see Shelby or any other photo?

Other viruses like the common cold & influenza can spread from a sick person’s sneeze to your eyes. Logically Covid19 could do the same.

Davehat, there is literally nothing I can say about what’s happening or not happening in Vegas strip clubs that doesn’t endanger the club and even the political entity that the club is located in.

All I can tell you is the clubs that have reopened as “bars/lounges.”

3. Bill

I don’t doubt it bat plague is the most amazing virus ever. It can shoot you, be a stroke, cancer or heart attack. It can pretty much do anything the media needs it to. But it disappears for rioting on the democrat side.

4. Arnold Snyder

Guys, there is literally nothing I can tell you about what’s happening or not happening in Vegas strip clubs that doesn’t endanger the club and even the political entity that the club is located in.

All I can tell you is the clubs that have reopened as “bars/lounges.”

Might as well be living in Iran.

5. Bill

Yeah that doesn’t bother me to be honest, but don’t tell me it is so dangerous than allow it. If everything was open, to each their own but it is so hypocritical to pretend like it is so dangerous while allowing these things.

6. Bill

completely understand, don’t publish anything that may or may not hurt them. Best policy. Got it though.

• BennyHill

AZ shutting down bars, movies, gyms, etc for AT LEAST a month.

What a fucking joke. Someone said round 2 of this horseshit would not be taken well. Let’s see if they comes to pass or if the sheep will stay home quietly again while the chosen “burn it all down man”

7. Arnold Snyder

All I can tell you is the clubs that have reopened as “bars/lounges” here.

8. AG

Really too bad none of these clubs are open during the day. Hard to get out at night

9. Aaron

Four weeks…. geeze.. this is insanity. They’ll be able to shut down anything they want for as long as they want all in the name of public health. It’s not like the death rate in NV is even that high.

Aaron, that’s the entire point. Small businesses were doing well, home ownership was soaring again.

Now they pull out the rug from under everyone to show they can do it whenever they want. They want to show you can never trust the system enough to buy a house or start a business again.

10. Erik d

Guess we can kiss summer of 2020 goodbye, mad Governor Sisolak said on his twitter phase 2 remains until the end of July and he will not hesitate to reinstate previous restriction. My stomach turned reading. Guess I’ll have to settle for pa strip clubs, at least they are nude and allow lap dances till governor wolf finds out id imagine. I can’t even imagine what’s going to be left of vegas when this jackass gets done with it.

Erik D, when I posted that Sisolak’s bosses fully intended for him to destroy Las Vegas, I meant it.

I wouldn’t come anywhere near this state right now or for the foreseeable future.

11. Davehat

The Library in Orange County is open with girls. I would prefer Spearmint Rhino’s CaliGirls, since full nude, but oh well.

12. Nunya

Gov Suckalot thinks nipples work like those Fembots from Austin Powers – shooting C19 out of nipple guns. Looks like my mid August trip is in major jeopardy. I’ve been watching the ‘Las Vegas’ marathon on E! network this past weekend – oh the good old days when Big Ed Deline ruled Vegas.

13. Davehat

The 9th Circuit Appeals Court already ruled that California restricting church capacity is allowed. And the Supreme Court allowed the ruling to stand: “In the words of Justice Robert Jackson (1947) if a ‘court does not temper its doctrinaire logic with a little practical wisdom, it will convert the constitutional Bill of Rights into a suicide pact.’”

“Similar or more severe restrictions apply to comparable secular gatherings, including lectures, concerts, movie showings, spectator sports and theatrical performances, where large groups of people gather in close proximity for extended periods of time,” the chief justice wrote.

Davehat, the 9th Circuit ruled that before the governor started allowing mass protests, riots and gay pride parades.

Same with the governor of Nevada.

They can’t allow those things, as well as higher capacity for bars and restaurants, and continue to discriminate against churches.

This time the churches will win.

14. AG

Hey Arnold, any word on whether some of these clubs will extend their hours to open earlier?

15. Robinson

Any reviews for any of these “strip clubs” after their reopening? What are they like now?

Robinson, I had reviews up, but the clubs asked me to take them down to keep from getting shut down by the governor.

I recommend Palomino Club. You will find everything there that you’re looking for except for lap dances, which you can’t get anywhere in Vegas right now.

16. Arnold Snyder

Just updated this page, everyone.

Scouting tonight.

Even better than last time, guys.

By the way, Fremont St. was packed last night. Still no bands, but the street performers are back — at least the ones over 21. Still no moonwalker, alas.

• Aaron

Havent seen much social media action from the other clubs i check out periodically. Particularly Sapphire has gone dark in their posts. Just a tweet asking folks to wear masks so they can return. Im guessing they want to stay in the Govs good graces and just wait it out until phase 3 or 4 gets announced. With California closing every thing the other day i wouldnt be shocked if NV governor plays copycat.

17. In Sin

With all due respect, there is nothing we can do but wait. Has the pandemic affected my income? Yes. Have I lived my life around it? Yes. I miss strippers as much as all of you, but schools are closed, which is honestly more important. Quit the belly aching and accept.

• In Sin

Ok, I understand. I want tits in my face and a pleasant conversation too. Unfortunately, this isn’t the time for it. For me, it’s all or nothing, and it sounds like it’s going to be nothing for a while. Let’s hope for a better day.

18. 808forever

Looks like Sapphire is open; I passed by there last night and there were a good amount of cars in the lot

808, thanks for the heads up. Will check it out tonight.

One thing though, it was the same way last Saturday night. I saw about a hundred cars in the parking lot and I was so happy. I went and parked, then found the club doors locked.

One of the valets said, “Everyone is here for the restaurant.” The Mexican restaurant at Sapphire is doing great business.

19. Aaron

For what its worth i highly recommend the Mexican restaurant there. Its really good.

20. 808forever

Oh, I forgot Sapphire had a restaurant in it. Been a while since I’ve actually visited the place

21. 808forever

Went to Palomino on a last minute whim (got in club @ 2:30am) and was told by a couple of dancers that Sunday the 26th is their last day of business for now. I guess they couldn’t hold off Shittylack’s “mandate” any longer. I assume the same holds for Deja Vu, if they haven’t already closed.

If any of you do go to Palomino, look up the dancer named Avery; she is the best (to me anyway) as she managed to press all my right buttons 😀 Nevertheless, enjoy while you can, as who knows when we can do this again.

Comments