Palomino Club has Reopened

Addison of Palomino Club

Palomino Club, one of the very best strip clubs in Las Vegas, has reopened.

For the first week or two, the club will be opening at 8 pm and closing at their normal time of 5 am Sundays through Thursdays and 7 am Friday and Saturday nights.  They plan to get back to their normal opening time of 6 pm within a short time.

Limo service to the club will be available Thursday through Saturday nights.

You know I will be there.

30 Responses to “Palomino Club has Reopened”

1. 808forever

This is both good and bad news for me.

It’s good my favorite club is reopening, but bad in that I’m trying to save money for Florida. I have no idea how the club pricing is there, so the more I save the better. Furthermore, I don’t know if any of my favorite dancers will be back (Avery in particular).

The dilemma is real XD

• Kevin Ober

Went to deja tonight for $2 tuesdays. Granted i got there at 1:30, but it was pretty sad. First of all it was a $20 cover because of the discounted drinks, but in the over 2 hours I was there I struggled to get 3 drinks. I spent a lot of time looking for the waitress. It was slow, notmuch of a stage show. Girls were not feeling it, maybe just a bad night. Im a long time strip club vet, and could feel the desperation and sadness oozing off the few girls that were there. The clitcher was at the end of the 15 minute dance I got. Let me just say first, I walked in with $700 and my horny as heck, but only got the one dance. Anyway, at the end of the dance she literally asked for a $200 tip. No extras, just normal dance. Put a punctuation on a crappy night.

Kevin, thanks for the report.

Shocking for a $2 Tuesday, but give it a little time. Half the dancers in Vegas never got any of the federal unemployment benefits they were entitled to because our governor screwed it up. Many, many of our top dancers had to leave town for work and that can’t be reversed overnight.

Also, Vegas strip clubs and their dancers are highly dependent on the convention business and that is almost completely shut down through at least the end of January. We’re in October, facing the two quietest months of the year, and without the conventions, and with occupancy limits, etc. the dancers might figure they’re better off continuing to dance in Orlando and Miami.

Palomino Club has a good number of their dancers back. Not like the old days yet but might want to try them.

• Kevin Ober

Thats very true, thanks for the tip. I’m definitely missing the old days!

On another note, I just checked out Chicas at 4pm and the parking lot was packed. Thing is, when I got to the door I got a long speach about not moving around the club and not lowering your mask except to take a drink. I asked and they said no stage show or lapdances. But with the cars in the lot, the scent of perfume wafting, and the gorgeus dancer I know from the past walking by dressed for work, it didnt all add up. I didnt go in because i hate wearing my mask, but I wonder if anyone has been in and can at least say if its worth it or not? Thanks again, love the site!

• DUSKY

Sam’s is open and has dancers from crazyhorse and rhino. Could be a good spot until some of the other clubs reopen

• Davehat

You could pay the ~40 dollar club fee and then just enjoy the food & stage show.

Good timing for me since I’m driving through Vegas on Wednesday, and can make a quick pitstop at the newly-opened club

🙂

• 808forever

Dave, when I went the first week of the first reopen there was no food, and no one was on stage for most of the night. Hope it’ll be different when I do eventually go.

2. Erik d

I don’t know how it works in vegas but I’m pretty sure here in pa, the dancers actually pay to dance at the club they aren’t employees, if that’s the case it would be hard to get dancers back without private dances and lap dances where I imagine they make the big bucks, the stage probably just pays back the club fee.

• 808forever

at 50% capacity, so Palomino is reopening as a ‘bar and lounge’ which is what they did during the first reopen.

Sorry again for the split post.

3. Bill

I still need more to make the flight but it’s lookimg better with bars reopening and palomino reopening as a bar.

4. Chris

I will return to Las Vegas when the strip clubs are open without the restrictions. Don’t care about the casinos anymore. I know most of the girls working at the clubs tend to not be locals and travel into the city. They didn’t vote for the non-sense. No reason to punish them. The people who did vote for it Nevada on the other hand….

5. Rob

According to Palomino FB page, they are no longer dancing. Just a bar. Can someone confirm?

6. In Sin

Which clubs are open now? Are they operating as bars/restaurants only? No lap dances or private rooms? Sorry, I’m a little confused about the current status. Any help is appreciated.

In Sin, officially all reopened clubs are now bars or restaurants. But at this website I don’t recommend strip clubs opened as just bars/restaurants. I only recommend strip clubs where a guy who wants a strip club will have fun.

So clubs that are reopened that I recommend are Palomino and Deja Vu. Hustler is open, and will be recommendable soon, but they are just getting going and didn’t have many dancers last visit, while Palomino and Deja Vu do. You will need to buy a bottle to get into Palomino after 10 pm right now.

Sapphire topless pool has an excellent Monday Night Football party and a good weekend pool party right now. But girls have to wear pasties for now and the cocktail girls and go-go dancers, who would normally be topless, have to wear bikinis for now.

If you’re looking for a friendly neighborhood titty bar, I can recommend Chicas Bonitas (mostly a Spanish-speaking crowd) or possibly Play It Again Sam, but the girls at Play It Again tend to spend their time with their regulars.

Centerfolds is open as well, but I don’t recommend it because of past problems with credit cards that, in my opinion, they didn’t handle properly.

7. Matt

Do the girls at Palomino wear masks? My wife and I will be in Vegas in a few weeks. Do the rules bend if you get a private dance?

8. Ian

I’ve had some amazing, hot, intense, passionate encounters in vip rooms over the years and I think for me it would be just too impersonal if a dancer was wearing a mask.

9. sea mak

Hi Arnold – I am in Vegas for couple nights as I am writing this, how is the scene at Palamino on weekdays?

Sea Mak, it’s good. Good selection of beautiful girls. Palomino’s dancers are loyal.

Only difference is they have to wear bikinis on stage & masks on the main floor.

Comments