The Library Gentlemen’s Club Las Vegas
AKA the old Cheetahs! and FYI: nothing to do with the now closed “Library” on Boulder Hwy!
Will the California brand finally break through in the Vegas market!?
Las Vegas is currently home to 23 strip clubs, one of the biggest names to emerge from those 23 clubs was Cheetahs. Cheetahs was the hot spot for locals and a reasonably priced, enjoyable evening for tourists that would frequent the club. Three years ago a changing of the guard took place and the uber-successful California brand, The Library G.C. bought out Cheetah’s and took over the 2112 Western Avenue LV NV 89102 location. Following the buy-out came the renovations and by all accounts The Library did not disappoint, the club is arguably the best-looking strip club in town. Three years have since passed and the brand and renovations have not been enough to keep this dog in the race, but it appears a brighter future is on the horizon!
Installment of some new management and staff; deals with one of the biggest promoters in the city, and an increase of both quantity and quality entertainers have all been observed within these last three weeks. TVO was able to speak with one of the two senior managers that’s running the show there and he informed us that The Library G.C. is ready to reintroduce themselves this summer to both Vegas and to the world!
Here’s what you need to know:
- * The club opens at 7pm everyday
- * Locals are free before 10pm (However, if you come in a cab, Uber, or Lyft it’ll be $20)
- * Out of town ID requires a $40 payment at the door
- * Brought by a promoter? Receive a complimentary drink!
- * They are one of the last clubs that allow the $20 lap dance on main floor
- * $100 VIP booths
- * There are two separate VIP rooms, one is for 3 songs for $100 and the other room is for half hour ($250) & hour ($500)
- * They have a private stripper party room (2K) you can have your own party within the party for you and your friends with your own pole and entertainers
- * Coal hookah is back! $100 hookah’s, $40 refills
- * The club is no longer nude, there is alcohol and it is a 21+ club (both to work and to party)!
- * Happy Hour bottle prices – $250 bottles (750ML) before 10pm
- * Bottles (750 ML) after 10pm are $500 (with the exception of select top shelf)
- * Happy Hour beer prices – $5 for all beers before 10pm
- * Beers after 10pm – $9 Domestic $10 Draft $10 Imports
- * The White Package (runs all night) – 6 beers of your choice and a bottle of Don Julio (375ML) and a VIP booth
- * Location: 2112 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102
- * Managers: Justin & Zach
- * They do offer free pickup if you call to make the reservation
- * Club Number: (702) 384-0074
- * Website: https://thelibrarygc.com/las-vegas/
- * Instagram: @TheLibraryLasVegas
- * Facebook: @https://www.facebook.com/LibraryVegas
The Library has a very welcoming vibe, is reasonably priced, and overall a great time! TVO endorses this club and we encourage you, the reader to check them out for yourselves and report back to us! If you happen to find yourself in California be sure to check out The Library Gentlemen’s Club’s locations: Westminster, Anaheim & Redlands!
Look forward to trying the club. How much do the drinks and beers cost?
I’ve gotta remember the experienced dancer I met a year ago. Long, dark hair…. very sophisticated white girl. Been there awhile. Anyone know her?
* Happy Hour bottle prices – $250 bottles (750ML) before 10pm
* Bottles (750 ML) after 10pm are $500 (with the exception of select top shelf)
* Happy Hour beer prices – $5 for all beers before 10pm
* Beers after 10pm – $9 Domestic $10 Draft $10 Imports
* The White Package (runs all night) – 6 beers of your choice and a bottle of Don Julio (375ML) and a VIP booth
KJ I assume